Berkeley Tennis Club is a Private Member owned club, however guests are welcome at Berkeley Tennis Club when accompanied by a member. Standard guest fees apply to all areas. All Guests must sign in at the reception desk upon entering the club. For questions about the guest policies or to make a guest request, please contact the General Manager Jeremy Gregory: email@example.com
- No person residing within 50 miles of the clubhouse shall use the tennis courts as a guest more often than once in any calendar month.
- Prospective members on Applicant Wait List may be hosted by a member for tennis six times per month (the first visit being free of charge).
- There is no limit in which a guest may be a swimming guest.
- Tennis and exercise guests must register with the front office before going to the courts or exercise room.
- All swimming guests must register with the front desk with their member host before entering the pool area.
- Members having three or more guests should notify Staff in advance.
- It is the obligation of each member to assure that their guests observe the rules of the club and all guests must be accompanied by a member.